Hello my lovely readers ❤️
We all have been inspired by nature in one way or the other. Back from the golden age to the present age of 21st century, fashion designers have been instigated and prompted by nature and so many a times we see trends that make us feel very connected to the nature itself ! 👏🏼
Before it gets too much of a nature talk today 😜😜 I would tell you about my inspiration for this post!🌝 Being a blogger I always look forward to creating styles and combinations that are unique and have me tempted! Because that’s what probably we bloggers are supposed to do!
This time I thought of shopping online for some trends that were close to my idea of “A dress inspired by nature”. 🍀 Now whenever ‘nature’ comes to our mind what colour do we think ? Yes you’re right !! GREEN !!! Now who wants a boring darker green which is mostly a colour of the winters so light green, may be a fluorescent green would be my pick of the colour! And luckily ! @RelianceTrends had my wish fulfilled.
In this look:
- I wore a combo of two nature inspired colours !Florescent green, as I had desired was my choice for a palazzo, this one right here is a loose palazzo which had a elastic at the waist and also had a pocket to keep my lil wallet.😍yes you can make use of that 🤔
- My Kurti , was of sky blue colour 👗. Again the colour of the clear sky or you may imagine the blue waters of The Maldives 😍😍. I kept this one a sleeve-less number, the one having collars to accentuate the neckline in a very sophisticated way
- This kurti had a long slit on the left thigh which made it look stylish as well as it well maintained the decency quotient.
- When it comes to choosing styles , I never like to go overboard by choosing loud colour combinations or heavy embroideries o even a revealing neck line.🤷🏻♀️
- I like to dress up in a very subtle and an attractive way by keeping in mind the occasion I’m dressing up for !
- I have coloured my hair and that just did the accessories part rocking for me. I simply opened my well washed hair and that’s the way they looked.
- I wore a black wrist watch , matching to my black bellerinas and I was done 💃🏻
So guys, as you can very well see my look turned out very nicely and had me full of confidence💁🏻😘 do let me know if you like my style and my sense of dressing.
I presented a very simple style that you can easily own it and dress up in the similar way 👯♂️👯👯♂️👯👯♂️
Do give my post a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my blog 😘😘😘
“STAY ETHNIC STAY GORGEOUS”